Friday, May 23, 2008

how? why? for what?

i get angry to think that someone takes it upon himself to kill another simply because they are of a different political persuasion or because they were born in a land that’s an extension of yours really. I am trying to put myself into the head of a human who has turned into an animal who feels that they should play God and clean up what they perceive to be a “mess”. I cant fathom it all, how do you beat up a person until their flesh is torn and falls off their body? How do you raise an axe and strike another person right in the middle of the head? Where are you eyes while you do this? Are your ears closed to the blood-curdling screams of the person you are attacking? How do you go home and wash the blood off your hands? And do you ever wear again the clothes that have been splattered by the blood of an innocent person?


It pains me that my fellow countrymen are being treated this way. those that remained here to fight for a change are being butchered in the middle of the day for daring to think differently. those that have gone beyond borders to try and earn a living are facing the same hand of wrath.
I want to understand if the normal faculties and empathy that an ordinary human being possesses cease at some point and their DNA changes altogether for a moment. I have always thought that serial killers have a psychological problem, and that random criminals have a motive be it stealing or whatever. But I am failing to understand how such a huge group of people is brain washed and made to have so much hatred and all for what purpose. I don’t see a personal significant gain to any of them.


0 comments: