Thursday, May 29, 2008

i got high last night. i mean seriously i got deriliously high! i hadnt done that in a long time and i had forgotten how it feels. oh it was the sort of feeling that you wish you could capture in a jar and store it, to use on one of those dreary days. or just when you feel like indulging yourself. what got me high you ask. well i will tell you. a movie! yes a screen act with people who went back to their messed up lives when the director shouted CUT! but for those close to 2 hours they made fly to the lion and the singing and grass, to narnia. there are some who will criticize me for being such a fan of soppy chick flicks but i will not apologise for it. i love them and i love the way they make me feel, and sometimes make me think. you are probably wondering what movie got me so strung up well, its Brownsugar! Taye Diggs, Sanaa Lathan, scorching! i have watched that movie three times but it still makes me hang on to every word, read every expression and tug at my heartstrings in the process.

1 comments:

another thought said...

hip hop's story will always tug at the heart strings... hip hop is the love of my life...