Monday, March 22, 2010

The S*** has hit the fan BIG TIME!

I never thought I would blog about the same topic twice but desperate times people desperate times. Now I was all in tears sobbing about the loss of my BFF just last week. And I really was low and in a sad mood. But hey, this ahs turned into a downright nasty encounter. And the sickeningly funny thing is I have not said anything in return, all I have said is that its better we call it quits, to which i got attacked in an avalanche of words that seem to have been plucked out of a particularly best-selling copy of insults. I mean come on, I am in my late twenties, I cant be doing cat-fights ON EMAIL and getting all clawed up over something frankly I have no clue about. In fact if I still had the desire to sit her down properly and ask her what she is stark-raving mad about, I doubt she will have an answer!

That being said since I am over the shock of the attack, I can say that I should have the emails carefully extracted and preserved. They could work very well for someone who is trying to get rid of a boyfriend and ensure that he never again attempts to get in touch. SMH, some people! I am wondering now whether she was always this special brand of Cruella or the truck-loads of money she is making now has gotten to her head. As you can see, from this post, respect for her and loyalty to our years of friendship have totally flown out of the window and I am not in a hurry to scurry after them.

I am done with this, sue me.

Related to that really I wonder what it is about us women that always gets us in this sort of mess. I mean guys can pull punches, put each other in ICU, and yet a short while later they will be buying each other beer against the strict orders of the doctor. Why do we women harbour bitterness and animosity? Why do we always pull out the obvious arsenal PHD (pull her down). I really don’t know, if someone does, kindly shed some light.

4 comments:

kookie said...

My sister last week I was advocating restraint and other touchy feely type stuff to sit her down and discuss. This week having encountered my own friendship battles (nope not with the BFF we love and know) but another "friend". Women use words like men use fists. Without direct knowledge that a carefully worded email just like a carefully aimed jab will cut a person open and make them bleed if they so choose to. I say block, duck and when it gets to the point that defense is no longer the first and sensible line of attack...then maybe a mere deletion and blocking of said friend is necessary.

I might be on the rampage over at my blog too lol

Tendayi said...

special brand of cruella hehe

Enchante said...

ah K i have indeed arrived at the click-delete phase. and i think what validates the fact that we had reached an irretrievable stage is that right now i dont feel sad at all, i actually forget about most of the time til someone says something to remind me

LOL @Talkoum, that is a special one i tell you.

Unknown said...

girls
i have many sisters
and female friends
and we tend to be bitchy

they will always hurt you
with their gist (gossip) and
nastiness

i can't live without gals though
i am a bon belle chic

It's why i can't marry a man who can't be loyal cos there will be lots of temptation around

he'll just have to decide if i am worth it

i love gals, i hate em...
i still won't do without em'