Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Gone too soon

(((((sob sob sob)))))) I dropped her today! Wham! Right onto the floor. Now she wont talk to me. Even if I poke her she just sits there staring blankly at me. I try to say I am sorry but obviously noone is listening to me. Ah, poor thing she couldn’t have survived that fall. I will have to take her in for examination, I hope she can come back to me, I had become very attached to her. But at the same time the idea of replacing her with a Macbook is too tempting! Oh what to do what to do, dear laptop!

****************

As if in consololation the song started to play my song. Now I will tell you folks this is one song that tickles me deep within and and make my insides all jelly. In fact the sensation I get is close to orgasmic! I mean it’s a general fact that I love music but this song right here does things to me. I am sure you are wondering which song it is. It is a song by the group Air Supply (I wonder what happened to those guys??) and its called “Out of nothing at all” man that’s my song! Of coz the fact that the song in a way reminds me of a time when fate attempted to make me fall senselessly for a younger man has nothing whatsoever to do with its effect on me!

So now you want me to tell you the story about the toyboy neh? Well upon reflection now I do realize that there was quite an intense moment but me being prejudiced blindly by this whole age factor I never for once imagined the intensity erupting. So I was blissfully unaware that my “friend” was dangerously on the other side and was wondering why on earth I couldn’t see it. It was only much later when I was already in content matrimony that he alerted me to the fact that I had all but broken his heart! You can imagine his bitterness and my floundering apologies which were years too late! Ah shame, stuff happens.

Ok my amigos, I am now using a tired old hag of a desktop so I shall stop now before it infects me! Cheerio!

4 comments:

Kookie said...

Ah babe shames..the lap top has left you too soon heh?

I do not know about the macbook replacement...think carefully. Is taht what your dear departed lap top would have wanted? Is that respecting its memory? lol

As for toyboys and having intense feelings I shall not say my piece in case my tales reveal my true identity :-)

Tendayi said...

oh no laptop gone? sowwy. Oh the young men in this life. I swear if I ever fall for another one again, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Enchante said...

i think my dear departed laptop would want whats best for me K i think she would want me to be happy and move on with someone lovely like Apple!

Vimbai said...

Enchante: For a second there, i thought you had dropped a child...i was getting panicky, hahahaha. Sorry love, hope you get a nice non-Mac book one (Mac's, aren't user friendly).

As for the toyboy, hahaha, you broke his heart and he wants to tell you this like years later...ah man, a little late.

Toy-boys are my weakness...i am currently on a toy-boy diet, but they keep finding me! Honest to goodness, its really quite unnerving!