Monday, July 27, 2009

Bitching session

oh its one of those days. i feel extremely annoyed and i want to lash out yet i know society ( and the sanctity of friendships) forbids me from doing that. how do i go from perfectly laid out plans which are completely in my control to being at someone else's mercy and whims? call me a control freak if you like but i like to have some certainty and control over the things that i do especially if those things require my financial input!

i am too upset to continue with this thread, dont worry i wont put a gun to my head!

2 comments:

Kookie said...

I was so preoccupied with my own stuff I forgot to check up on you. How are you doing and why were you so upset

Enchante said...

hey K been off blogville for a bit. i havent checked up on you too, i take it the op went well? good to hear from you. oh i was just upset about something but exactly 5 min after that rant i was fine, and it all turned out fine after all.