Monday, July 6, 2009

mon...(yawwwwwn) day

I wore a skirt today! And what in the world possessed me to do that today when temperatures are below 8 degrees Celsius outside (which believe me is freezing by Harare standards) . I wonder if I really thought the nylon stockings I wore would in any way serve as a shield! What a laugh. So now I am working whilst my legs are stuck to a heater, ndichaita mbare! What to do. Now we all know what happens when you get too warm and cozy, I found myself nicely dozing at my desk! Thank goodness I am not in an open plan office!

********************

anyway i find myself in a sticky situation at the moment where i have to question my own loyalties. why does the world have to put so much pressure on us to choose, decaf or not, black or with milk, cows' milk or....arghhh. why cant we be allowed to say that you support everyone's point of view even if they are at opposite ends of the table (in this case bed he he he). i swear i am suffering more than anyone else in all of this!

2 comments:

Kookie said...

Arrgghhh open plan office are the death to all time wasting/shady dealings. Falling asleep, checking facebook, twitter, blogs all are at risk of being shout down because people in open plan offices can't seem to mind their business...

Hmmm what are you fence sitting on my dear? It sounds interesting..lol (hoping shameless attempt at finding out gwaans will yield fruit)

Enchante said...

LOL K

well if you must know, never be friends i mean real friends with both a husband and a wife because when the s**** hits the proverbial fan, you wont know which side to cover!