Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Just because its Tuesday

I got bit by the bug! I had survived the last two weeks without so much as thinking about the whole MJ debacle and my sentiments when I got the news were, oh shame! And that was it, I mean over the last decade I had almost forgotten that such a person existed. But yesterday afternoon it hit me! All this frenzy, how his death has turned into a mega-circus and suddenly I found myself longing for his voice yeah! So I looked for my old favourites from him and I have been listening to them since yesterday and I must say, I had really forgotten how the man was once a very special part of my life! I mean I was in love with him at some time in my early teenage years though funny enough (up to now) I never saw him as a hunk/sex-god type. He looked too frail to me and even when he got married I always wondered whether he was able to fulfil all his husbandly duties LOL! In our culture we are taught not to mock the dead so I shall stop now….

Now in other unrelated news!

If anyone has been reading my blog ( I hope so! Lol) they will think that I am a twenty-something (hopefully) single woman trying to get by in the world. Well today I shall reveal it! I was really thinking about it and I think today is the day! I am not sure I have a particular reason why I have not mentioned it for the last dozen or so posts but I guess its because I always wanted to make this space for myself, and myself alone me me me the only place I am allowed to be totally selfish! But anyway I am a doting mother of a very clever, rather naughty and one of the most energetic 2 and ½ year old boys I ever saw. And he raises in me emotions I didn’t know I possessed, from fierce, protective lioness love, to white maddening fury all at the same time. But I would never trade him for all the money in the world. And secondly (though not in the least less important) I am the dutiful, loving wife of a wonderful, gorgeous, sexy specimen of the male species! Oh and his smile still gives me palpitations 3 and ½ years later! I do believe I have been truly blessed beyond measure!

Anyway I have a telephone interview today! I better start practising my business voice! Have a great day peeps!

2 comments:

Vimbai said...

Good luck with the telephone interview, hope it went well!

Awwww, you have the sorta set-up that i gal like me can only dream about: doting husband and adorable child. You are indeed blessed.

PS I am glad i found your blog, expect more visits from moi!

Enchante said...

thanks Vimbai
well if you read my older posts your blog is the one that i stalked for two days! there i have said it! i still visit it often.

the interview is this afternoon so by now i am semi hyper-ventilating(****deep breath****)well i believe i know my stuff so bring it on!