Thursday, November 5, 2009

excited!

Am excited today, and its not even that big of a deal. But anyway for the last 16 years I have been wearing glasses because I have rather poor eyesight. Lots of people have told me I look prettier without them, and I am inclined to believe them. Anyway I have finally plucked up enough courage to go for contact lenses. So in about a month from now I will be having them! Yay! The funny thing is the one thing that I am most excited about is that for the first time in my life I am FINALLY going to be able to wear sunglasses! Ah the simple pleasures of life! And when the new exercise regime starts to pay off I am gonna be looking smoking hot! 2010, say hello to brand spanking new yummy mummy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been very M.I.A but still reading your blog but Im officially back to blogging which means commenting and reading will be easier!

Tendayi said...

Contacts!!!! You are so blessed!!

Vimbai said...

Contacts are a saving grace AND an irritant, i just wish i could get new eyes! Hope you're super styling in those stunners mami!

PS I've tagged you, come over to my blog.

Enchante said...

@K glad you are back, you were missed! i like the wordpress look!
@ TK i hope i can get used to them but here is one determined woman

@V i am with you on a new set of eyes altogether!