Wednesday, November 25, 2009

waist-watching






I had a good start to my day today. I managed to fit into an outfit that had been relegated to the back of the wardrobe in the vain hope that one day I would lose some pounds and fit into it again! Ladies y’all know what I am talking about, there is always that special outfit that suddenly refuses to go over the ever-increasing curves but you just cant bring yourself to get rid of it. actually come to think of it, who ever gets rid of clothes? I certainly don’t I just keep pushing them at the back of the wardrobe until it almost bursts. Then I gingerly remove them from inside the wardrobe and pack them in a suitcase and put it ON TOP of the wardrobe! This lady right here needs to learn how to donate to charity. (note to self: go and distribute that pile you are stashing away!) it’s a habit I guess, unless someone actively makes the call at church or something to donate, I just never think of it! shame on me!

Anyway in case you are wondering my secret, I know this is going to be WTMI but ladies, know that myth that contraception makes you fat? Well its not a myth and that is all I am saying!

***********

And in other news we are a few weeks away from that time of the year that I love so much, holiday yay! And out of their generosity (and desire for us to expend our leave days so that they won’t have to pay for them) we are going on a month’s vacation! From 11 Dec to 11 Jan! Yep I am so looking forward to it! so Sandton here I come, I am going to shop til I drop (literally somehow I always do drop!)

What up for the holidays my munchkins?

0 comments: